LatinTeach
(Hopefully) Only slightly self-indulgent musings.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Reading List
I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Necessary pit stops on the information superhighway
Man United homepage
Where I get my soccer/football news
My NGHS Latin website
Oliver and Nandita's travel blog
English Premier League website
Kajal's blog
My favorite things
Rome, Italy
Teaching
UGA Football
good music (lots o' guitar)
my Boston Terriers
good movies
Latin (duh)
feeling like I'm (getting?) in shape
Manchester United FC
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
▼
June
(12)
Turning towards next year
Coming up for air
Reading List Done!
The Reading List Exam
Reading List
Charleston, SC
Anniversary Picture
Anniversary
ESPN, Euro 2008, and Ronaldo
SAT
I don't want to be a townie
Caught in the Act
►
May
(5)
About Me
Patrick
I was born in Phoenix, AZ and have lived in GA since I was 7 years old. My love for GA is balanced by my Yankee wife, Carissa, who is from Pennsylvania. We currently live in Jefferson, but are trying to move to Athens.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment