Sunday, November 9, 2008

My new favorite quote

In my constant pursuit of new and exciting intellectual endeavours, I found myself watching "Cops" today on TV. Not that one normally sees the most educated of folk on this show, but I was treated to this didactic nugget:

(Woman talking on the phone): "Oh she's got the cuffs out; I've gotta go."

I sincerely hope that if I am ever arrested, I have as much foresight.

Now for a little trivia! Based on the next sequence of events, guess in which state this particular episode was filmed:

1. She was okay being handcuffed for domestic abuse, but flipped when she wasn't allowed to bring her cigarettes with her to jail.
2. She weighed at least two times her boyfriend, which fact was cited by at least three witnesses and the cop.
3. Said Boyfriend not only had a mullet, but referenced it as evidence of character.

and the clincher (I totally called this, by the way, before they showed them)...

4. Battered Boyfriend sported some sweet jean shorts.

Survey says?

No comments: